Medicaid affects all of us -- children and adults with disabilities, as we are aging, as our family ages, and when the unexpected happens. UCP's The Case for Inclusion annually ranks all 50 states and the District of Columbia (DC) on outcomes for Americans with intellectual and developmental disabilities (ID/DD).
This web navigation allows users to:
- Compare state & national data
- View state scorecards to determine individual state performance
- Interact with the ranking map
- See highlights of 2012 report
- Advocate for areas needing improvement & promote key achievements
- Download full 2012 report and previous reports